Monday, March 21, 2011

Sample R

I do not agree with his/her statement, "one cannot take a paragraph and mix and match sentences, but for video montages that sort of creative editing is perfectly acceptable." From my own experience of the Four Letter Word project I found myself putting it in a certain type of order. Even when students were presenting their videos, they were saying what order they put there pictures in. I don't see how you can mix and match pictures presenting the argument. Writing an essay and presenting an argument through video are similar on what process both of them go through. Both of them have a certain flow and pattern. For example in my video THIN, I couldn't take the last slide of a cemetery and put it first. It wouldn't display the argument. I also found the people that really didn't have a problem left me puzzled.

No comments:

Post a Comment