Friday, April 1, 2011

Blackout Free Write: Opps!

When i was 12 years old my family and I wentnt on vacation with my cousin MAryellens family.Everyday was a blast , but there was just one thing that wasn't perfect about my vacation: my little cousin Pietro. WIth him came a lot of rule i couldn't say stupid idiot, moron, etc. those were all words he wasn't allowed to hear. However when his mother wasn't around he was the first one to say them. Since it was a habit and i couldn't control those words from coming out of my mouth i used to say it in front of his mother. She used to always yell t me saying how im being a bad influence on her son w. ∑hill i wasn't the only one to say her his sister was saying it too. Another thing that bothered her was when we played around. One time I was talking to his sister about girl stuff and we didn't want her brother around. I told him only girls were allowed, but her kept butting in and then i ended up making him cry. My aunt started flipping out on me. My cousin took me for a walk and not knowing the little boy was hiding in the bushes i kept saying how i hate my little cousin and my aunt. he ran to his mother and it became a whole mess. The relationship between my aunt has changed since that day. I kind of regret it but in another way i don't. She wasn't my mother to control me.

1 comment:

  1. It's cool that even though you wrote in the dark, you were still able to get your story and point across to the reader. If you could have gone back to revise it you obviously would have improved and fixed this, but even the first form of this writing is very good!

    ReplyDelete